The objective of this training course is to provide an in-depth understanding of the architecture of the Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Control platform. It guides one through a step-by-step installation and preliminary configuration of a Cloud Control instance. Operating system specific considerations that apply to installing the Cloud Control on a Linux, Unix or MS Windows host are provided along with numerous examples. Potential problems and pitfalls are discussed and troubleshooting solutions are offered.
Duration: 2 days
What You Will Learn:
- Install Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c
- Use Agent push functionality to discover targets on a host
- Incorporate the host system and the software installation into the framework to allow the Cloud Control to be used to manage those targets
- Build a high-availability, high-performance and secure Enterprise Manager installation.
- Implement a 1-system and 2-system upgrade from Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control to the latest version of Cloud Control 12c
- Implement a 1-system upgrade from an earlier version of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c to the latest version of Cloud Control 12c
- Upgrade procedures with examples from real-world upgrade scenarios